Powered by Max Banner Ads
Unable to get their unwanted health care reform bill passed, or even voted on under normal, open and honest means, Democratic leaders have resorted to open bribery, blackmail, and middle of the night votes.
Democrats were threatened or paid off just to get to proceed to debate. Republicans were unified and filibustered but even that did not stop Reid from successfully getting 60 votes… but only after Democrats were given pork filled payoffs not to join that filibuster.
- Mary Landrieu (D-LA) – $100 Million tax dollar pay off.
- Joe Lieberman (I-D- CT) – Blame Lieberman for failure of Public Option and give him everything and anything he wants to pass the bill.
- Ben Nelson (D-NE) and all of Nebraska is being threatened with having every major military installation shut down.
- All Democrat Liberals are being told they have to accept ObamaCare to keep from being accused of “killing reform” in next year’s election.
U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell made the following remarks on the Senate floor Monday:
“This bill is a legislative train wreck of historic proportions,” Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky said. He said it includes cuts to Medicare, home health care and hospices as well as “massive tax increases” at a time of double-digit unemployment.
McConnell made the following statements on the Senate floor today:
“But make no mistake: if the people who wrote this bill were proud of it, they wouldn’t be forcing this vote in the dead of night. Here are just some of the deals we’ve noticed:
- $100 million for an unnamed health care facility at an unnamed university somewhere in the United States – the bill doesn’t say where – and no one will even step forward to claim it.
- One state out of 50 gets to expand Medicaid at no cost to itself – while taxpayers in the other 49 states pick up the tab.
- The same Senator who cut that deal secured another one that benefits a single insurance company – just one insurance company – based in his state.
“Do the supporters of this bill know all this? Do they think it’s a fair deal for their states, for the rest of the country?”
America does not want this! According to Pollster.com, which compiles the results of most recent polls on the President’s handling of health care, the public rejects ObamaCare and the deals. The compilation shows only 41.8 percent of us approving and 52.2 percent disapproving. But check that yourself, because the disapproval has risen within the last few minutes and continues to rise.
The Democrats DO NOT CARE what the American people want! They have ignored public opinion completely.
They know better than you do! You, as a simple Citizen cannot possibly understand what you need, but they are happy to tell you! They are going to give the American people health care reform whether they want it or not, because the government knows better than you do.
WAKE UP PEOPLE! They had to bribe and blackmail their own people just to get this far! If the people on the inside wanted nothing to do with this pile of garbage, why is it being forced through so forcefully?
- Public Option in House/Senate Committee Compromise
- Expand Publicly Funded Abortion
- Medicare Cuts Seniors Lose $500 Billion
- Amnesty and FREE care for Illegals
- ObamaCare has a $1,000,000,000,000 (Trillion) Tax Gap
- You pay TAXES on Employer health care plans
- Uninsured forced to spend 20% of income to be insured
- Retired Union Members healthcare benefits get TAXED
- ObamaCare adds more than $3000/yr of debt to every American
- NEW TAXES on Americans earning less than $250,000/yr
- Americans PAY an additional estimated $3500/yr for coverage
Here is The Schedule for the ObamaCare vote
- TUESDAY, DEC 22nd –7 am — Cloture vote on full substitute bill
- WEDNESDAY, DEC 23rd — 1 pm — Cloture vote on overall bill
- THURSDAY, CHRISTMAS EVE — 7 pm — Final passage vote on health care reform — THEY ONLY NEED 51 VOTES TO PASS IT THEN!
I urge you to contact your Senators immediately. Make them understand that you do not want them using black hat tactics and dishonest means to pass legislation that you do not want in the first place.
This link takes you directly to a place you can find and email your Senators: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
This link will take you to a third party political action committee that provides a means of faxing every Senator at the same time. This is a paid service, but will save you time if you want to notify every Senator. http://obamalies.org/7188/obamacare-fight-continues-scrap-the-bill/